Have you ever looked at an Instagram account and wondered how people get perfect looking photos? Are you looking to create beautiful great visual content for your business or personal account? Do you need help taking Instaworthy photos on your smart phone? Join Annabel Falco (Westfield Stylist), for a hands-on workshop to help small business owners, content creators and marketing style and shoot great photos for social media. Annabel is going to guide you step by step on the insider’s tips and tricks to taking amazing shots and how to edit them.
Saturday 19th November 12:00pm – 12:45pm – CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Saturday 19th November 1:00pm – 1:45pm – CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
WHERE: Centre Court
What You Will Learn:
• Learn insider tips and tricks for taking great shots for Instagram for business or personal use.
• Access to vingette stations, flatlay surfaces and still life spaces set up with props to shoot.
• Expert advice from Westfield Stylist Annabel Falco on how to utilise what you’ve got to shoot brilliant Instaworthy content!
What to Bring:
• Bring along whatever camera you have. Anything from a smart phone, DSLR or a point and shoot.
• If you have something in particular you would like to photograph, BRING IT! You can also bring along any props you’d like to use
• And lastly…..BRING YOUR CREATIVITY!!