House in MANGO HILL
OPEN HOME CANCELLED - CALL AGENT
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated on a massive 810m2 totally secluded lot, among other luxurious homes, this Plantation built FOREVER family home is an absolute MUST to inspect !!!
A home of unsurpassed proportions, you could not possibly outgrow this one. With nothing to do but move in and enjoy, relax knowing you can start to plan the family Christmas get together at your new home.
The children will also enjoy being a short walk home from the Mango Hill State School.
Other numerous striking features of this splendid home include:
- stunning central entry foyer
- study or home office
- air-conditioned front sitting room or media
- open plan kitchen incorporating stone bench tops, glass splash back, 900m free standing gas stove, matching range hood, dishwasher, fridge space plumbed for water and generous pantry
- spacious dining and sitting rooms, also air-conditioned
- rumpus or billiards room
- good size internal laundry with storage
- powder room for guests to use
- double lock up garage with automatic opening
- stunning master suite featuring massive walk behind robe, luxury ensuite and private balcony with picturesque views
- 3 further generous bedrooms with built in robes
- massive 5th bedroom or children's play area, also with balcony
- sparkling in ground salt water swimming pool
- vast decked entertaining areas and pool surround
- room for the children's play equipment and a couple furry friends
- Short walk to Mango Hill State School and playing parks
- Close to Westfield and new shopping complex
- Conveniently located to new rail station
Don't delay, book your private viewing of this stunning residence today.
Note: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
See all features
810m² / 0.2 acres