House in Burpengary East
Contemporary living in family-centric estate!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Surrounded by new homes in the award-winning North Harbour estate, this home will surely tick boxes. Located within walking distance to multiple parks, bike trails and BBQ areas. This one is a cracker!
Boasting four large bedrooms, a generous open plan living space, a second media room, well-appointed kitchen, two contemporary bathrooms and yard space, what more could you need!
The large air-conditioned open plan living space splits into two sections, one for the tv and living area and one for dining. The second living space at the front of the home offers media room, playroom, or 5th bedroom potential. Large stacker doors line the rear of the home and look out into the yard space and alfresco area. A well-appointed kitchen with stone bench tops, a plumbed in fridge and electric cooktop overlooks it all.
The master suite features a private ensuite and walk in robe, split system air conditioning unit, a ceiling fan and windows overlooking the rear yard. The further three bedrooms offer ceiling fans and built in robes.
Things to know about North Harbour:
- Family orientated estate - An estate which captures the community spirit! Don't believe me... Ask the locals!
- Several parks for residents to enjoy, including dog park!
- Direct access to Brisbane's CBD and the Sunshine Coast; both are only a 35-minute drive away via the M1, which is quick and easy to access.
- The Brisbane Airport is a 29-minute drive from North Harbour, and the Port of Brisbane is only 45 minutes away.
- In a nutshell: 'Affordable living in an amazing suburb'!
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
455m² / 0.11 acres
2 garage spaces