The Northbound Bruce Highway off-ramp onto Anzac Avenue will be closed from 17th October until Monday 24th October 2016. Works are underway to upgrade the existing off-ramps from the Bruce Highway onto Anzac Avenue and to construct a new access from Anzac Avenue to Westfield North Lakes Shopping Centre. There will be detours in place on Anzac Avenue and majority of the construction work will be done between 6.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Saturday.
Description of Works
- TMR lane widening for Bruce Highway off ramp
- Concrete Access bridge off Anzac Avenue to Northlakes shopping Centre – upgrading of street lighting and traffic signals and overhead steel gantry
- Staged construction of the north bound Bruce highway off ramp to Anzac Avenue under high volume live traffic
- Staged construction of concrete access bridge off Anzac Avenue to Westfield Northlakes Shopping Centre accommodating for live vehicle and pedestrian traffic
- Upgrading of street lighting and traffic signals under live traffic conditions
- Construction of steel gantry structure over Bruce Highway service road