Superb Location! Fantastic Side Access! Multiple Living Areas! Rumpus! Close to Shops, Schools and Transport!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated on a large 589m2 allotment with great side access, this spacious 3 bedroom home is surrounded by high calibre display homes and positioned in a very sought after area, walking distance to state and private schools, train station and shops.
With a highly functional floorplan and tasteful finishes throughout, this home has just the right balance between space, convenience and modern style.
- Stylish Spacious Kitchen featuring stone benchtops, large walk in pantry, double dishwasher drawers, ceramic cooktop and stainless steel rangehood. The kitchen is positioned centrally in the home and overlooks large open plan living and dining area.
- The large living and dining area is an open-plan setting and offers an abundant area for relaxation and family time. Flowing out to the entertaining area via a sliding glass door, the kitchen, living and outdoor areas all work in unison together to make a perfect place for enjoyable entertaining
- Generous separate rumpus room
- Large Master Bedroom with walk in robe and stunning ensuite. The master bedroom bathes in beautiful natural light and boasts double sliding glass doors that open out to entertaining and yard
- 2 Additional bedrooms of generous proportions, both with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Main bathroom has a neutral decor and is well appointed
- Separate Laundry
- Large alfresco entertaining area
- Double garage
- 589m2 allotment with large yard
- Fantastic side and rear access for easy storage of your boat, trailer, caravan or any other leisure gear you may have
- Situated a short walk from St, Benedicts Primary School, Mango Hill State School, Mango Hill East Train Station, Marketplace Shopping Centre, Coles supermarket and so much more... whilst being a quick drive to Bruce Highway, Westfield North Lakes and all of the other fantastic local amenities the area has on offer.
Don't delay, call Darren Suhle anytime 7 days on 0400 197 529 to arrange your viewing of this fantastic home.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces