Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Stunning family residence in prime location! Opposite Parkland and Golf Course!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Truly a unique residence in a most distinguished address, surrounded by luxurious & high calibre established residences and a short stroll to the North Lakes Golf Club Resort - here in this impeccable home, you will discover the lifestyle you've always dreamed of...
Superbly situated on a prime, highly elevated 786m2 allotment overlooking parkland & North Lakes Golf Course and only a short stroll from the Golf Club, this is a family home in which you will find only the best of everything:-
- Master bedroom is air-conditioned and boasts a superb outlook over landscaped grounds. The master features a large walk in robe, sitting area & stunning spacious ensuite with corner spa
- Two additional generously sized bedrooms with built in robes. (Note: The unique floorplan of the home can easily convert to add an additional bedroom with a very slight change to the internal layout - ask Darren about this if it is of interest)
- Separate Study / Office
- Spacious Kitchen overlooks living, meals area and entertaining and features gleaming stone benchtops, ample bench and cupboard space, double door fridge cavity and stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop, wall oven, rangehood and dishwasher.
- Four generous living areas all boasting stunning outlooks and flowing spectacularly out to entertaining areas and yard
- Spacious main bathroom
- Well appointed laundry
- Superior entertaining facilities with options galore
- Air-conditioning & Ceiling Fans throughout
- Security Screens
- Stunning landscaped grounds
- Beautiful street appeal and entrance
- Double garage with storage
Thoughtfully designed to capture the very best of lowset Golf Course Living whilst offering a fine array of lifestyle conveniences, this is truly an inspirational home that's bound to please!
Call Darren anytime 7 days on 0400 197 529 to arrange your viewing.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
786m² / 0.19 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.